I have had the great displeasure of speaking to Sterling & Bond! i spoke to some junior broker or some muppet who wants to make a quick Dirham, he made absolutely no sense!

he was talking about and broaching a subject he clearly had no idea.. i also know Andrew Nash (CEO) from his time @ Zest2 recruitment (another poxy scam company) - if his plastic surgeried skin & terrible breath isn't enough to scare you off completely, his scams and dishonourable sales tactics will! he promised me a 12,000 AED basic salaried opportunity and got me to waste my day to come to his offices & then he sells me a commission job selling carbon credits! ABSOLUTE ***..

I hope these scammers @ Sterling & Bonds get closed down sharply. Its a great shame that these *** companies even exist in Dubai

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of broker from Sterling And Bond. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sterling And Bond to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sterling And Bond for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments