Ilkley, England
With Company response Not resolved
4.4
Privacy and Data Security

I am slightly bemused by all these negative posts regarding SB. Surely it is all about the clients not all these negative ex employees etc.

I invested in May 2014 and I have received my returns on time and have been allocated a helpful and effecient account manager. To be honest if I had read all these posts before I invested I probably wouldn't have invested. However that would have been a bad decision.

The problem with these sites, a bit like the trip advisor situation, is that there are too many people with vested interests who by posting negative, malicious and defamatory comments negate the whole purpose of these sites.

Reason of review: Upset with the posts .

Preferred solution: I would like to hear from investors rather than people with grievances .

I liked: Returns received.

I didn't like: Aggressive competitors.

Comments

SterlingAndBondSupport
Sterling and Bond Response

We thank you very much for your feedback, and we look forward to a very long term relationship with you.

Kindest Regards

Sterling and Bond

I have been getting my 14% returns.

Hi,

I would also like to add here that I have received my returns as well on time from a VOIP investment that they recommended, they always get back to me with any questions I may have. They also answer all my calls and I would say I am a happy customer with.